THE QUEST FOR VINTAGE SOUND BREEDS THE ULTIMATE HIGH-GAIN ROCK TONE
The BOSS Waza Amp Head is a rugged 150-watt amp born of the same innovative spirit used in pursuit of the ideal rock sound from the beginning of the rock era. The Waza Amp Head and companion cabinets are rooted in the long history of rock amp development and offer the original sound of the very first rock stack amp. In addition, consistent with the evolution of the ideal rock sound, the BOSS engineers have also discovered their own interpretation, which is called the ?Waza Brown Sound.? While the Waza Amp Head was born in the spirit of historic innovation, it offers expressiveness ranging from vintage to Waza Brown with modern expandability and reliability. BOSS breaks new ground in the amp market to realize the ideal rock sound.
- Inherited spirit from historical masters to BOSS Waza craftsmanship evolved into a 150-watt amp head with the ideal rock sound for gigging
- Amplifier selector knob for amp character variation: the legendary rock tone in the Internal position, the ?Waza Brown Sound? in the Amplifier A position as a pre-installed Tone Capsule, and one more empty socket for the future expansion.
- Four switchable channels (Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, and Lead 2) for each amplifier character
- Composed of a 3U rack-mountable unit and a dedicated wooden head-cabinet
- Reliable, maintenance-free 150-watt solid-state power amp designed with discrete circuitry
- Four-way Power Control (1 W, 50 W, 100 W, Max) allows for sweet power tube distortion at any volume
- Modern expandability for various situations with EFX loops, line out with Air Feel control function, foot controller, and more
- 4 x 12? and 2 x 12? matching cabinets available, perfectly designed for maximum compatibility?