The COMP-54 is a one-channel vintage style compressor. The signal path uses only discrete components like resistors, capacitors and transistors.
- Vintage style electronics.
- Based on classic diode bridge designs.
- Transformer balanced I/O´s.
- Prepared for transformer upgrade.
- Flexible control range for Ratio, Attack and Release.
- All controls except the Gain make-up one are stepped.
- Three selectable Sidechain filter frequencies.
- Separate Bypass and Compression IN/OUT switches.
- Meter selectable for Output and Gain Reduction.
- Possibility to Link two units for stereo operation.
- Separate in- and output XLR and TRS jacks for flexible connections.
- Back panel switch for 600 Ohm termination.
- External power power supply to avoid interaction with the audio circuitry and the transformers.
- Great sound that suits most sound sources and genres.
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use.