4-in/4-out, high-resolution interface for MAC, PC and iPad
Rubix44 offers a perfect balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for today's musicians and producers. With support for high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, Rubix44 sounds clear and defined and is carefully engineered to have extremely low noise from input to output. Its near universal USB support means it works seamlessly with Mac and PC computers, and even supports iPads, for the ultimate in portable music production and performance.
- 4-in/4-out USB audio interface
- 4 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
- Hardware compressor/limiter
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
- MIDI In/Out ports
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design
- Sturdy and compact metal construction
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
- Low latency, class compliant drivers
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
Built for Mac, PC and iPad
Rubix44 is compact and ultra-flexible. It has low latency class compliant drivers for Mac and PC, so it's simple to get up and running with smooth, reliable audio performance. It's got plenty of inputs and outputs for growing studio setups, and it also supports iPad giving you a compact system for on-location recording, on-the-go production, or live performance. It even includes Ableton Live Lite, powerful studio production and live performance software that works perfectly with Rubix44, right out of the box.