The LA-610 defined the affordable, ultimate vintage tone channel strip. So how can UA improve on tonal perfection and what was already a hit product? Enter the sequel... LA-610 Mk II, a second-generation revamp of the original 2005 LA-610 design. While the preamp and compressor are identical to the original LA-610 that users have come to know and love, user-requested features such as true compressor bypass, larger metering, improved output signal, an auto-sensing power supply have been added bringing the end user an enhanced user experience. The LA-610 Mk II also features the highly popular “black on black” cosmetics of the LA-610 Signature Edition.
* Based on Legendary Bill Putnam 610 Tube Mic Pre and EQ Used on Countless Classic Recordings
* Authentic Teletronix LA-2A-style T4 Opto-Compressor
* Complete vintage channel-strip at groundbreaking price within project studio reach
* Mic Pre with Gain and Level controls, variable impedance switching, and Instrument DI for recording tone “color”
* Mk II Features such as True Bypass, Larger Metering and Improved Signal Output
* UA build quality and heritage, audiophile components, hand-assembled in the USA